Detention Visiting: Wednesday & Saturdays
Inmate must make appointments
- All visitors must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the visit. Visitors under 18 years of age can only visit with adult immediate family members.
- All visitors must have valid identification, which includes a photograph. (If no photo ID is available, a birth certificate can be used).
- A maximum of two (2) visitors will be allowed in the visiting room at one time, excluding small children.
- Visits will be a maximum of thirty (30) minutes long on Saturday and twenty (20) minutes on Wednesday.
- Inmates are allowed one (1) visit per visitation day.
- Money will be accepted for inmates during visiting hours, Property MUST be sent through the postal service.
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence will go through the postal system.
- All personal incoming mail will be opened and inspected for contraband. Incoming mail will be given to inmates within twenty-four (24) hours of when it is received and inspected, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Photographs may be sent to an inmate through the mail. Such photographs may not exceed 5”x7” in size. Larger pictures will be returned to sender. A maximum of five (5) photographs will be allowed per inmate. Polaroid pictures are not allowed.
- Incoming mail should be addressed as follows:
- Inmate’s Name
c/o Converse County Detention Center
107 N. 5th
Douglas, WY 82633
- Telephone calls made from cellblocks are collect.
- Inmate telephone calls are limited to ten (10) minutes.
- No incoming calls will be accepted for inmates.
- No personal phone messages will be passed on to inmates.
- All literature must come directly from a publishing house.